The Bauen Group
Join the Team
Mobile Development Project Manager
The Bauen Group is seeking a Mobile Development Project Manager with a diverse background in both software development and implementation projects. Project scopes will include a diverse portfolio of client facing projects, including mobile and web development, as well as implementations of Office 365, Sharepoint Online, Azure migrations, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financials and CRM.
On software development projects, this individual will work with all key stakeholders to develop functional requirements for custom development projects. They will build the Product Backlog in support of upcoming Sprint work and write user stories related to the sprint. Content requirements for each release must be coordinated with creative teams to ensure timely delivery. They will manage the UI/UX team to create wireframes and prototypes for user experiences that resolve user challenges and gain consensus from Stakeholders. He or She will validate test cases and organize Testers to execute Acceptance Testing. He or She will also prepare and conduct end of sprint demos and release notes to the team.
When managing software implementations for clients, the Project Manager should also have knowledge of Microsoft cloud applications and infrastructure. Experience with Office 365 administration, Sharepoint administration, and/or Azure are strongly preferred. Experience with Dynamics CRM or NAV are equally valued for this position as it is anticipated that this person will manage several Dynamics 365 CRM and Financials implementations for our small business clients.
• Proven experience working with mobile applications, web applications, and API implementations, with a strong understanding of how the various components interact
• Strong written and verbal communication in English
• Excellent time management skills
• Gathers requirements and tasks from stakeholders and accurately conveys them to team members and affected parties
• Ability to structure technical documents and communicate requirements with precision and organization
• Ability to manage shared resources across multiple projects and determine the critical path to complete the project in the most efficient manner possible
• Ability to manage resources in multiple time zones
• Experience in an Agile environment, managing JIRA projects and tasks
• Expertise with PowerPoint
• Expertise with Excel
• Experience managing customer support processes
• PMP Certified
• ScrumMaster certified
• Working experience in SharePoint environment
• Experience on at least one Dynamics CRM (On-Premise or Online) implementation
The Bauen Group offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid medical and dental for the employee.
- Company-paid holidays.
- Company-paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years of service.
- Company-paid sick days per year.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account with Employer Match