The Bauen Group
Join the Team
IT Systems Administrator
We are currently seeking an IT Systems Administrator to join our Client Support Team. This role is ideal for System Administrators or Helpdesk-experienced Technicians who want hands-on training, classroom training, and exposure to cutting edge cloud-based technology, as well as Windows server system administration and virtualization.
CANDIDATES POSSESSING EXPERIENCE working for an IT Consulting company, IT Managed Services Provider, Cloud Service Provider, Data Center or has experience working with ConnectWise, LabTech or Kaseya are HIGHLY encouraged to apply.
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Knowledge of Office 365 administration
- Knowledge of G-Suite administration
- Knowledge of On-Premise and Azure Active Directory, GPO
- Understanding of TCP/IP subnets
- Knowledge of printer driver installation and maintenance
- Build and configure new desktops and laptops
- Knowledge of VPN connectivity
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Log and track calls using ticketing system.
- Maintain detailed documentation and create standard operating procedures
- Assist in business activities including pre-sales meetings with prospective clients
- Self-Managed, fast learner, organized, motivated, and efficient.
Knowledge and Experience with the following:
- Reading View. Press Alt Shift A for accessibility help.
- Microsoft Windows 7,8, 8.1, and 10
- Apple OS X
- Microsoft Windows Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services.
- Firewall and security appliance setup
- Configure managed switches
- Server and workstation hardware diagnostics and repair
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Network Administration.
- Experience with ConnectWise
- Experience with LabTech
- Wireless Network setup & configuration
$52,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits and 401(k). Local candidates only.