Examples of How to Improve DSRIP Reporting & Analytics
- Asthma Coalition – community-wide effort with Department of School Health, physician practices, hospitals and MCOs to improve asthma outcomes in school age children
- Diabetes Management – focus on improved HEDIS and patient outcomes for short and long term complications of diabetes
- Behavioral Health – community-wide effort with hospitals, behavioral health providers, physician practices, and CBOs to improve health outcomes for individuals with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders
- Readmission Reduction – ongoing efforts with nursing homes, home care agencies, and hospitals to reduce hospital transfer rates and readmissions
- Improve Access to Primary and Preventive Care for adults and children as evidenced by gaps seen in previous performance
Who Can Benefit?
Home Care Agencies
Behavioral Health Providers
Community Based Organizations
Managed Care Organizations
Primary Care Physicians
Population Health Practices
Federally Qualified Health Centers
Skilled Nursing Facilities
What Do We Do?
We provide solutions that help you manage your outcome based performance against benchmarks. We give you the tools to identify categories that are performing well, as well as those that might need attention. Ultimately, you are able to focus on what you do best: Providing the best patient care possible.