Technology Case Studies
Every project has a story behind it. After facing problems and diverse challenges, business tends to look for general solutions. However, customers’ stories tell us that the best way to confront those disjunctives is to have a partner that crafts unique and out of the box solution that will enhance your business.
Ladies and Gentlemen, please see state of the art solutions that empower people, businesses, and processes. Because in the end, all that matter is a happy customer story.
Ontellus, a leader in the record retrieval industry, manages a high volume document processing operation where duplicates can be submitted through numerous document intake channels. The manual process of reviewing each document to verify its uniqueness was time consuming and error-prone. By implementing an automated solution, The Bauen Group was able to help Ontellus to increase accuracy and dramatically reduce labor on comparisons.
A new organization was formed by interstate agreement and tasked with helping well-qualified physicians currently licensed in one state to get licensed in as many others as possible. The goal was to provide a seamless, unified online experience, minimizing need to navigate individual state websites and regualtions.
The Bauen Group helped the Interstate Medical License Compact Commission to build this online portal using Power Apps Portals. Behind the scenes, extensive interactions between state licensing organizations and the physicians were streamlined through the use of Power Automate Flows and custom processes in Dynamics 365.
- Consolidated systems and processes to reduce or eliminate spreadsheet management
- Eliminate need for DocuSign by signing applications directly with a custom built tool
- Nearly doubled annual application and renewal volume in first year
- Average time to approve a license was cut in half
Like many organizations, the Medical Records Management Company found itself weighed down by tedious manual processes with its systems such as manually scanning, reviewing, categorizing, and uploading files. The company, a leader in its field, wanted to modernize and streamline their business processes.
Because of the Solution:
- Teams working remotely collaborate more effectively
- The company reduced its document handling errors by 90%
- Savings of more than $100K/year were realized by streamlining document handling processes.
- An overall cost reduction of over $600K/yr.
- In two years, the savings pass the $1 million mark
A restaurant owner wanted to find a way to automate temperature monitoring for their kitchen refrigerator after the refrigerator air vent became blocked by bulky food items. It caused the internal temperature to spike to an unsafe temperature.
Check our solution and find out how it saved thousands of dollars to the client.
- Over 12,000 Hours of Labor Reclaimed Annually
- Saved over $500 per refrigerator per year
- Total Savings = $146,000 per year
The Bauen Blog
Views and Perspectives to Change Your World